NAE Center for Engineering Ethics and Society and IEEE TechEthics Conference
October 13, 2017
CEES is collaborating with IEEE to hold the inaugural IEEE TechEthics Conference on October 13, 2017. The conference features luminaries in technology, philosophy, ethics, and policy development. This highly interactive event will feature keynotes by Rodney Brooks and Danielle Bassett, multimedia showings by Heather Knight, and panels on:
- The Social, Personal and Ecnomic Impacts of AI
- Planes, Trains and Automobiles…and Ships and More: How Autonomous Transportation Systems are Impacting Society
- Will Neuroscience Research Lead to Conscious AI?
- Influencing the Next Generation of Engineers via Ethics Education
- Be part of the conversation! Join us as we explore the ethical and societal implications of technology.
Register Today at https://techethics.ieee.org/events/dc-2017